Kamis, 19 Oktober 2017

HIDUP DENGAN LAKNAT

Tik...tik jam berbunyi
Kesepian dan kegagalan
Tik tik tik air mata sedih
Aku nggak mau tau titik
Marah
Tik tok tik tok tik tok
Jam bandul bingung
Tok tok tok pukulan
Tak terima
Brak pelampiasan
Volume max
Berteriak bersama musik rock
He said to me
المؤمن ليس بجاف
And then you refused me too
Like the others
WHAT A HELL
SHIT
FUCKING AWESOME
And then I decide
To be evil
But...
It is not me
I'm not normal like you
You terror me with your normality
I hate you
I'm not light nor dark
I'm just me
A stranger
Lost in me
I'm blind in His light
And can't seing in His dark
Atleast I still in His teritory
I satisfy with Him
I just act as myself
Not dark Nor light
Just as me in Your teritory
I'm false
I'm a mistake
I'm a troble
I'm useless
I don't care
Hallo
This is me
And You are my master
رضيت بالله ربا
وبالإسلام دينا
وبمحمد نبيا ورسولا
رغم أني ضال ملعون
أنا رضيت بك

Previous Post
Next Post

Hai, nama saya Maulanida ^_^ Sudah, gitu aja :D Peace Assalamu alaikum

0 comments: